Breck Dickinson Taxidermy

MattS

Oct 25, 2011
He is located in El Centro. Have any of you guys used him and what did you think?

Mike Berry has done a few mounts and skins for me as well.

Can you guys give me Mike's contact info?
thanks.
Yes Lyons is the best. I am trying to save a buck without sacrificing quality. This is a very difficult thing to do in taxidermy, but I am checking all my reasonable options.

One thing about Lions & O'Haver - if you drop off a once in a lifetime animal, you can walk away knowing that you will get back exactly what you paid for.

NBK said:
One thing about Lions & O'Haver - if you drop off a once in a lifetime animal, you can walk away knowing that you will get back exactly what you paid for.

Not always NBK. My oldest daughter took at 26 lb. tom with a 12" beard several years ago. We took it in to L&O and I was disappointed. I paid a lot more to get the best and didn't get it. My two muley shoulder mounts from them are top notch. Are they worth $300 more than Mike's mounts? Personally, I don't think so. But that's just my take.

I have several mounts from both Mike and Lyons and they both do a great job, Mike is cheaper but Lyons prices from what I heard this week are allot closer than a $300.00 difference. Breck Dickinson buy far when it comes to birds is over the top, he does a great job on all fowl. To each his own I guess

Michael Pritzl said:
I have several mounts from both Mike and Lyons and they both do a great job, Mike is cheaper but Lyons prices from what I heard this week are allot closer than a $300.00 difference. Breck Dickinson buy far when it comes to birds is over the top, he does a great job on all fowl. To each his own I guess

Shoulder mounts: You may be right. I haven't been to L&O in several years but last time I checked they were $300 bones more.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu