Bret Scott - New Record Desert Bighorn - With a bow !

T

threetoe

http://www.cbhsaa.net/02.2012.pdf

December 20th , 2011
Oranco Bowmen member and Southern California Bow Hunter, Bret Scott, harvested what is likely to be scored as the Worlds Record Desert Bighorn Sheep with his Hoyt !

The URL above points to the CBH newsletter with an in depth - first hand - account of the hunt written by my good friend, archery coach and CBH President, Wayne Raupe.

We are getting close to that 60 day magic marker when the "official" score is registered..

It is the California Record already.

Bill

I read the story in WON and it was pretty incredible. He did it with no guides, just his friends, and pretty much did it in a weekend. Dude lucked out big time!

What a great story, I am totally into the do it yourself. Once in a lifetime hunt and he shoots a New World Record with a bow. Even today with all the hunting out there we are setting new world records every year. Cant wait to see what 2012 brings all of us. Good Hunting

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu