Brother-in-laws first hunt

WingWhacker

Jul 30, 2014
san dimas
Talked my brother- in - law into getting his hunting license a few months back and finally had some time to take him over to Raahauges for a pheasant hunt last Sunday. It was a Little cold so i was a bit worried he'd be turned off but that wasn't the case. Valerie the dog handler I like to use met us there and wet got started around 8. The cover wasn't great but it's better than I've seen it in a few years. I'm sure by next month it will be great. All in all had a great time. Ended the day with a clean up hunt that yielded one more pheasant and a quail. Also saw lots of ducks flying over in the morning. Anyone hunt the duck clubs in that area? Was thinking about hitting the Raahauges duck club. Sounds too cheap to be any good though.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu