Bruiser is back!

Sep 4, 2014
Vista
Just got my buck back from the taxidermist. Came out so much better than I could have ever imagined. ;D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 331
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 307
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 304
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 306
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 75
I would love to see that buck at the BBQ too......In fact, why don't guys bring any D-16/San Diego Co. bucks that have been taken lately...... 8)

Having big racks at a party is always a good thing....... ;D

We had some of the best racks (pacific hybrids) ever recorded at the BBQ last year. Thanks to Kingwouldbe, Humble hunter and the Gteam. Look forward to seeing this bruiser on the wall.

Unfortunately guys I don't think I will be able to make it to the BBQ. I received orders to NC in May so now I am stationed out here on the East Coast. Do I have to be present to be eligible for the Big Buck Tournament prize? ???

Definitely a beauty! Mine will be done just in time to pick up Friday before the BBQ.

If that is much better than you expected, your either trying to keep a friend happy, or your standards are wayyyyy too low. Always do research before taking it to a taxidermist.

Glad to see everything complete Luis. That was one heck of a Southern California Buck! Keep us posted on the hunting back East.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu