Buck Down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Game On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just dropped him off at the taxidermist today. He's going to finish caping out the head and then I'll be able to pick up the rack to take it to the local CBH scoring guy. He's only 14 3/4 inches wide. I take a good picture.

I'm off to Tulsa for work for a few days . Be back on wednesday.

Post up your guess of the gross score here.

BuckHunter said:
I just dropped him off at the taxidermist today. He's going to finish caping out the head and then I'll be able to pick up the rack to take it to the local CBH scoring guy. He's only 14 3/4 inches wide. I take a good picture.

I'm off to Tulsa for work for a few days . Be back on wednesday.

Post up your guess of the gross score here.
I say 115"
-10" for karma
=105" Gross
Kidding.....I have no idea what he will score

Jim shot a toad of a buck, but don't think this tournament is over. I have seen some pics posted on here that will score better.
GOOD LUCK GUYS AND GO GETEM.

Lungpopper said:
Jim shot a toad of a buck, but don't think this tournament is over. I have seen some pics posted on here that will score better.
GOOD LUCK GUYS AND GO GETEM.

x2 guys! Secret weapon Sammy and I were looking at competing buck on Saturday morning for a couple hours...unfortunately there were just too many deer to put the stalk together that was needed.

The rut was in full swing. Thought we were going to have two bucks fighting for a long time but it ended in a very drawn out standoff. Video recorder was rolling too! Fun hunt none the less!

buck10-13-12.jpg

Very impressive buck for sure, even more impressive with a bow. You do take a great picture, I would not have guessed he was 14 3/4" wide!

Are you sure that buck is only 14-3/4 wide? I can't believe that, either way great job and great deer, congrats again!

Lungpopper said:
Hey Jim are you going to be posting a profanity video for us. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I think it would be interesting. ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'll try to put something together from the crappy footage. Keep in mind that camera light ends about 30 minutes before shooting light so the film is very dark as well. The video is 4 minutes long but you can't see much because most of the action happened on the other side of the tree. You see the buck walk by at 40 yards. Hear me trying to stop him. Then nothing for awhile ....... then you can hear the doe bleat call twice. Then you hear the whack when the arrow hits him. Then lots of branches breaking, then a few choice words.

JIm, Well done that is a great Southern California buck. You got me fired up now to getter done, cant wait for the rut to kick in.
Congrats Bro.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu