Buck down in CO

Dang they are killing it everyone of those bucks are wall hangers to me ! They hunting public or private property?

So land locked public. Dang nice bucks though . May I ask what unit ?

All the bucks have been killed on public but It’s landlocked and they have permission to access it.

The boys are all tagged out on deer. They put the 4th one down yesterday evening. Another stud buck. Not as wide as the others but heavy. Now they’re after elk. They have 2 elk tags.
D5A327DA-EE24-4FBC-9220-778C5A656B0F.jpeg752ADE51-F6A8-49D1-A2A8-336D9795CFCC.jpeg

They have 2 elk tags.

Are they hunting 4th season? Or the end of 3rd?

Either should be good, but we have double the normal snowpack for this time of year.

I will be out for 4th season elk next week.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I thought bucks that size were only myths! Lol I need to expand my hunting outside of So Cal.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu