Feb 3, 2011
Sucker just fell right off the wall !

Attachments

• 20141206_104855.jpg
    20141206_104855.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 87
Lungpopper said:
OUCH,,,,Any damage to the mount?

Luckily not. More damage to the wall and paint. I was doing what I tell the kids not to do. I tossed a pillow up the stairs instead of walking it up. It hit the railing and came down on the mount and it all came crashing down. I ran to him quickly to see if he was alright, as if it were one of the kids. My wife runs over to see what all the crashing was, see's it and yells out "Buck Down" !!!!!!!
I didn't think it was that funny at the time.

Too funny. Your wife has a good sense of humor. Did the Lego head get knocked off its mount too?

haha you got me as well. did your mount get messed up? I have a buck mounted very similar to that one !

Glad to hear your buck is OK...........lol

A little story from the 1971 San Fernando Valley earthquake.......I'm asleep at my parents house when the quake hit (6:01 am)......Right above my bed was my dad's 1st mounted buck. During the shake, I dreamt the buck fell and forked me......Lots of things fell, but not the buck......lol

ilovesprig said:
Glad to hear your buck is OK...........lol

A little story from the 1971 San Fernando Valley earthquake.......I'm asleep at my parents house when the quake hit (6:01 am)......Right above my bed was my dad's 1st mounted buck. During the shake, I dreamt the buck fell and forked me......Lots of things fell, but not the buck......lol

Revenge of the Buck!

DOH!

I always have that fear with the kids & balls in the house...and mine are hung really high. It wouldn't be a good thing to have one come crashing down! Glad its alright Jim.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu