Buck Down

Thanks guys. He is no giant. Its still any ones game. I have not seen anything from Vince or Dave in a while. Hopefully they are out of the country till January. :D :)

Nice one Douger! Don't be so Coy Roy, any deer with a bow is a trophy, even with a PSE! That was for Darryl.

Remember two things Doug, you can't eat the antlers and Mathews "Catch us if you can"! Just jokes, I killed my first buck with a PSE.

You're due for a win and a new bow. Hope you get it. I'll have mine scored this weekend but I think you got me.

A22 opens back up and I'll be back at it. but this weekend I'm going riding , camping , coyote hunting.

Invisible man said:
sherpa said:
good going Doug
Thanks Pete. How was Kansas?
[

great trip got an 8 pointer and a doe in the same day, wait and wait until the big one comes buy then get impatient and shoot what I thought was gong to be the biggest I would see but no, saw 3-10 pointers while waiting for a doe but like they say you can't eat the horns had a great time and have a lot of meat in the freezer

try this again I got a 8 point and a doe on the same day,horns not real big but a heaver deer, I got impatient and shot the buck after the 4th day, and then saw 4- 10 pointers while waiting for a doe and they were all with in 25 yards as they say you cant eat the horns but I have a ton of meat in the freezer again nice buck

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu