Bull Moose close encounter

I would never put my company name on that. Totally stupid! Guys like this give us a bad name.
Lucky the moose didn't gore and stomp him to death.
Here is a video of Steve Rinella going in after a downed moose and it gets up and almost takes him out.

In Quebec they call that a hot date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That first guy has a death wish. As smart as folks who pet the bison in Yellowstone then don't understand why they get gored.

Having walked up on a bear in thick brush at 6 feet, I understand accidently distrubing an animal but that guy AND Rinella, by his own admission, were asking for it.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu