Bunch of bs

Saw it on the news and found the article too. Yes a bunch of BS!

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2014/jul/30/tp-county-looks-to-shrink-population-of-wild-pigs/

We just took a vote on this to support the county board of supervisors to allow guns in the parks........The wording was not to our liking though..........It said any non-native species..........Well according to them, turkeys are non-native as well........I think it will be species specific.

ps.......There is a special exemption now for youth hunters on Santa Ysabel East Preserve for the youth turkey hunt.

Has anyone ever tried to see if the board of supervisors would declare Lake Morena Park a bow hunting only area like Laguna?
They may be more open to bow hunters than people with "high power rifles".
How do you go about asking them???

Jim said:
Has anyone ever tried to see if the board of supervisors would declare Lake Morena Park a bow hunting only area like Laguna?

Jim,

In my tenure as a commissioner, nobody has proposed it.....I do know that the ban on bow fishing on Lake Morena will be lifted this year as proposed my a fellow bow fisherman.......That could be the foot in the door for your proposal........I will bring it up at the next commissioners meeting (August 11th).

I believe this whole article is just a bunch of nonsense. there no pigs. right :eek:
hahaha the mysterious feral pigs. What is the real motive behind this.
contract hunters to save the day BS

That would be great if you could.
Mostly on the West side of the lake back where the old camp ground was at.
I doubt if we'll ever see water back there again in our life time.

Name wouldn't be Conrad would it???
You could PM me.

Ghost, I actually hunt that area a bit and in all the time I've only gotten one picture on a trail cam of a pig.
There sure the hell aren't that many around there.

Jim said:
Ghost, I actually hunt that area a bit and in all the time I've only gotten one picture on a trail cam of a pig.
There sure the hell aren't that many around there.

I agree......Not all that many.

My name is Steve.......Jim is my co-commissioner representing Bill Horn.

Have faith guys I have a feeling with CBH behind it and the proof that no one has been hurt up in Laguna along with all the great work Steve & Jim do we have a real chance.

And we have a somewhat majority on the county supervisors

Sprig, please keep us informed as to how the commissioners meeting goes. I assume its not a public meeting?

I'd be interested in this Lake Morena rec area proposal.

Breacher said:
Sprig, please keep us informed as to how the commissioners meeting goes. I assume its not a public meeting?

I'd be interested in this Lake Morena rec area proposal.

Nick,

The meeting is open to the public.

ilovesprig said:
Jim said:

Jim,

In my tenure as a commissioner, nobody has proposed it.....I do know that the ban on bow fishing on Lake Morena will be lifted this year as proposed my a fellow bow fisherman.......That could be the foot in the door for your proposal........I will bring it up at the next commissioners meeting (August 11th).

Steve- I'm going to attend this meeting if I can. The website says (Thurs) Aug 14th though. Which is correct?

That is correct (Aug 14th).......Sorry.......2nd Thursday of the month.

Here is the website with schedule......... :)

.http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB8QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sdcounty.ca.gov%2Fawm%2Ffwac.html&ei=btfZU4WeMc2BogT4x4K4Dg&usg=AFQjCNEByTD7rgyOPSUGv_slXqeDvKXGYQ&sig2=fiUDSVbtN12fqr69EhV-tA&bvm=bv.72185853,d.cGU

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu