Busted Coyote Hunt

sportyg

Oct 28, 2011
SoCal
Went out Wednesday morning on a coyote hunt had one coming in at bout 70 yds when a couple of hikers came over the hill. Needless to say that ended that hunt. They never saw the coyote or me, but the coyote sure noticed them.

Reactions: ilovesprig
pisses me off when hikers don't realize what they are walking into until its too late. They get real nervous ,as a person with a gun suddenly appears from behind cover.

Reactions: sportyg
pisses me off when hikers don't realize what they are walking into until its too late. They get real nervous ,as a person with a gun suddenly appears from behind cover.
That happens a lot in A22 during the early part of deer season

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu