• Nolove.jpg
    Nolove.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 36
  • nolove1.jpg
    nolove1.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 184
Eric pecan said:
Chris_Schulte said:
I'm looking and for me it does have an N or Y for my J11 but for D14, my second choice, it has a Y. Does that mean I didn't get the J11 tag? I'm not sure because it doesn't say either Y or N

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You draw your second choice. which is D14 . both your first and third choice should not have any letter next to it.

Ok thank you Eric.

Hello everyone. I'm new here. I had to join to start gathering information (see below). I've been on Jesse's forum for many years but this one seems to be a better fit these days. I look forward to meeting new folks, hearing your experiences, and especially look forward to sharing my many years of experience with the young whipper-snappers coming into the sport.

It's going to be a busy year. I did well this year, and I must say It's about time I got a good tag...or two...
X9B
Big Valley General Buck Antelope
White Mountains Sheep

X9B was a sure thing with 3 points. I had max points for the others. I've never heard of anyone drawing two of the hard ones, but I'm sure it's happened before. I am very lucky and fortunate. I have a LOT of research and scouting to do. And saving $$$. This should prove to be an epic year.

Oh, and my oldest son has his first deer tag, hunting in D16. I was planning on devoting all of my time to helping him have an shot opportunity, however, I may be a bit short on time now...

SDX,

Welcome to SCH........We won't hold the Jesse's thing against you........lol

Congrats on the great draws.....Looking forward to seeing the upcoming epic pix.

It's going to be a busy year. I did well this year, and I must say It's about time I got a good tag...or two...
X9B
Big Valley General Buck Antelope
White Mountains Sheep

Congrats on your success. Busy year for you for sure.

SDX congrats can't believe your luck that is awesome! Are you going to get a guide for your sheep hunt?

baboltin said:
SDX congrats can't believe your luck that is awesome! Are you going to get a guide for your sheep hunt?
Thank you, I can't believe it either. I'm 50/50 on getting a guide, depending on the level of intel I can gather and how much scouting I can realistically accomplish. It's a scary proposition to have such a special tag and consider the increased potential of being unsuccessful on a DIY hunt. If I can get good field time and a small army (lots of eyes) to join me I'll feel much more confident.

SDX if you decide to go the route of getting a guide let me know I use to live in bishop and know a great guide for the whites . Direct message me if your interested .

Got nothing here. Wasn't expecting much though. First year entering the draw myself. Now I just need to decide if I want to hunt Pendleton, Vandenberg or just stay near home in D-14.

s14slide said:
Got nothing here. Wasn't expecting much though. First year entering the draw myself. Now I just need to decide if I want to hunt Pendleton, Vandenberg or just stay near home in D-14.

G10 was cool till Frank retired. Now its gone corporate and incomsistent. Go Vandyland or Hunter Ligget

Captaintb said:
Gonna try something different this year, and drew D12. Should be interesting, also picked up an A22

Interesting.........Thought you couldn't have to restricted tags till after Aug 2nd.?

ilovesprig said:
Captaintb said:
Gonna try something different this year, and drew D12. Should be interesting, also picked up an A22

Interesting.........Thought you couldn't have to restricted tags till after Aug 2nd.?
I thought the same until my buddy told me he got 2 d16 tags weird huh?

If your interested I use to live in bishop and know a local that guides the whites and could get you in contact if you are interested .

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu