CA draw results?

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
I just spent 20 minutes going through the DFG site and I cannot find a date for when they will release results. Anyone know what day results will come out. I am like a kid in a can't store when it comes to these drawings.

Deer tags awarded through the Big Game Drawing will
be mailed to successful applicants as soon as possible
after the drawing. If you do not receive your tag by July
11, 2016, please contact your nearest CDFW license sales
office.
Unsuccessful deer tag applicants will also be mailed
unsuccessful deer tag notices by July 2, 2016

That was in the Digest.

If you applied online you might be able to log into the DFG site and check.
You have to sign into the license area with your login .

Jim said:
If you applied online you might be able to log into the DFG site and check.
You have to sign into the license area with your login .

Ya I logged in online already but did
not see a date. Looks like it will be July.

They post the results online on or before the 17th of June this yeAr

yup, like brandon said the 17th will be the day, well it's been for the past couple of years if I remember correctly. Even better if your as excited as I am last year it was posted right at midnight as the day turns into the 17th so I will be up Thursday the 16th waiting till midnight to check results :)... Good Luck to all

I am glad to say I don't wait for that draw anymore. I already have my deer, elk, and pronghorn tags confirmed. All female mammals for me.... but buck antelope, deer and bull elk all still available.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I put in for a G1 tag, on the 17th when I find out if I got it or not when is he soonest thereafter I can go and get a d16? Any help on that is appreciated

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

badyellowdog said:
I put in for a G1 tag, on the 17th when I find out if I got it or not when is he soonest thereafter I can go and get a d16? Any help on that is appreciated

Did you not put in D-16 as your 2nd choice?.......If not, I think you can buy it at anytime after the results come out (June 17th).......For us that got a restricted tag (A-22). You can only have one restricted tag until after August 2nd.

Confusing isn't it........lol

We put in for a group draw so all our other options were for tags in that area. So I couldn't put in for d16 otherwise I would have

badyellowdog said:
We put in for a group draw so all our other options were for tags in that area. So, I couldn't put in for d16 otherwise I would have

Then, I'm thinking August 2nd.....1935 coveted D-16 tags left.....lol

ilovesprig said:
badyellowdog said:
We put in for a group draw so all our other options were for tags in that area. So, I couldn't put in for d16 otherwise I would have

Then, I'm thinking August 2nd.....1935 coveted D-16 tags left.....lol

Ya I think Aug 2 is the OTC date. I will be online ready to buy as soon as they are available.

ilovesprig said:
No waiting for me...OTC....A-22 baby.......lol
Really? I think I put in first choice A-22 but didn't get it OTC... Wait JK now that I think about it I might have out in for G3 first choice :D :D :D

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu