California Avalable Deer Tag List (updated regularly)

How is it that D16 is selling out so fast but the other areas around it are still plentiful? If it is the liberals doing this why not attack it statewide instead of just one area?

Midwest_Hunter said:
How is it that D16 is selling out so fast but the other areas around it are still plentiful? If it is the liberals doing this why not attack it statewide instead of just one area?

Its not the liberals. If you're looking at the number of anti's that are actually buying license's and tags, the percentage is very small compared to the overall number of tags statewide.

There are probably several factors. Here are a couple;

The economy might be keeping people closer to home vs. hunting out of state. I have several friends who normally hunt out of state but are staying in CA this year due to financial reason. I know they aren't the only ones....

The DFG online system is only two years old. Its a LOT easier to buy tags now. You can do it from the comfort of your couch while watching Jerry Springer and eating a bowl of Fruit Loops (Thats what the liberals do. I'll be watching Fox News and eating a steak).

Breacher said:
Midwest_Hunter said:

Its not the liberals. If you're looking at the number of anti's that are actually buying license's and tags, the percentage is very small compared to the overall number of tags statewide.

There are probably several factors. Here are a couple;

The economy might be keeping people closer to home vs. hunting out of state. I have several friends who normally hunt out of state but are staying in CA this year due to financial reason. I know they aren't the only ones....

The DFG online system is only two years old. Its a LOT easier to buy tags now. You can do it from the comfort of your couch while watching Jerry Springer and eating a bowl of Fruit Loops (Thats what the liberals do. I'll be watching Fox News and eating a steak).

I get the financial crisis and staying closer to home.

You don't eat fruit loops in the afternoon when Jerry is on... That Deer Jerky time!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu