California Avalable Deer Tag List (updated regularly)

Draw results are in. I received my A22..........Currently there are 380 D-16 Buck tags left. If this county sells those D-16 tags before 7-1-13 then they to will become a draw like A22 did this year. Currently there are 165 A22 tags that were not drawn and they will be available for purchase come 7-2-2013

This is what happens when people have the ability to purchase tags from the home computer. It is a blessing and a curse. LAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Breacher said:
JoseC. said:
when will we be able to purchase an a22 tag if available? ??? ??? ???

I just called for you. "As early as July 2nd" is what the lady at the DFG office told me over the phone. She said their are leftover A-22 tags.
gee thanks, how much i owe u? ::)

If its your first tag you can get it the first business day after july 1st. If its your second tag you would have to wait for the first business day after Aug 1st.

JoseC. said:
Breacher said:
JoseC. said:

I just called for you. "As early as July 2nd" is what the lady at the DFG office told me over the phone. She said their are leftover A-22 tags.

One minute of my time is worth 41 cents.......according to my employer. ::)

wheels said:
Draw results are in. I received my A22..........Currently there are 380 D-16 Buck tags left. If this county sells those D-16 tags before 7-1-13 then they to will become a draw like A22 did this year. Currently there are 165 A22 tags that were not drawn and they will be available for purchase come 7-2-2013

This is what happens when people have the ability to purchase tags from the home computer. It is a blessing and a curse. LAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Exactly!

Breacher said:
JoseC. said:
Breacher said:
JoseC. said:

ok, let me know where to send u the check LOL!

Breacher said:
JoseC. said:
Breacher said:
JoseC. said:

Double dipping? ;D

Available tags as of 06/14/13 @ 5:31 PM

Attachments

• Deertags3.jpg
    Deertags3.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 54
Deer tags available as of 6/18/2013 @ 5:31 PM

Attachments

• deertags4.jpg
    deertags4.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 53
Deer tags available as of 6/19/2013 @ 5:31 PM

Attachments

• Deertag5.jpg
    Deertag5.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 49
What are the odds of those last 187 d16 tags not selling out by the end of the month.

mse said:
What are the odds of those last 187 d16 tags not selling out by the end of the month.
Very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very veryvery very very very very very very very very very very very very very veryvery very very very very very very very very very very very very very very slim chance although I pray to god they won't I want to have 2 d16 rags next year

Deer tags available as of 6/20/2013 @ 5:33 PM

Attachments

• Deertags6.jpg
    Deertags6.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 42
I'm surprised at how many D7 tags are left. Borders X9a, A lot of the bucks travel back and forth from X9a and D7. There is a great chance of killing a monster in there.

Available tags as of 6/22/2013 @ 5:32 PM

Attachments

• deertags7.jpg
    deertags7.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 46
At 9:56 this morning there were only 44 D16 tags left... We're not going to make it. D16hunter better get ready to change your name to AOhunter ::) ::)

fordfan1 said:
At 9:56 this morning there were only 44 D16 tags left... We're not going to make it. D16hunter better get ready to change your name to AOhunter ::) ::)
Looks like all we can do now is pray for a miracle also I ain't never going change my name to AOhunter

Available tags as of 6/24/2013 @ 5:30 PM.

D16 tags will be gone tomorrow...

Attachments

• Deertags8.jpg
    Deertags8.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 40

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu