Cameron Hanes was at Bass Pro Shops Yesterday !!

BuckHunter

“Venison” It’s what’s for dinner!
Feb 3, 2011
Cameron Hanes was at Bass Pro Shops Yesterday !! Were you there? I was! It was standing room only as Cameron put on a bowhunting the West seminar yesterday. Very cool guy ! 8)

Attachments

• Cameron Hanes 2 .JPG
    Cameron Hanes 2 .JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 79
Sorry I could make it, working. I really like Cameron style of archery hunting. The guy really knows his stuff and if you have ever seen some of the episodes he was on Eastmans he really likes to hunt deep and I think that is the true experience we all want. I see he is not on the Bow Hunter Magazine show either now, I only get cox hunts, did he say what he is doing these days,? Thanks for the post bro.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu