Canebrake Jr quail and chukar hunt

Don't blame me, I got info from DFG site. Also, Read Sprigs post #15, section 730(a). But like anything put out by DFG, it's as clear as mud.
From reading the code, my take away is your not supposed do any activity inside of 200 yards of source of water longer then 30 mins.
So walking by a guzzler and hunting would be fine but hunting dove by the farm ponds for 30+ wouldn't? Wow that sounds so stupid about dove just typing it out, I can't imagine anybody get cited for that.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu