Can't find my buck!

this is awesome... thanks to all helping a fellow hunter out!! and yes post up the pics of the dog at work and hopefully the recovery. good luck guys

Still no deer to be found . Working are way around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So we found him
ea5732f0a70ec5aff3f054531e6fab0e.jpg
0152f17ae40877d7870be9c74aaaf33d.jpg

Keep at it, I hope you find him. Sometimes they live... Picture is of a scar from a broad head, went through both sides of this deer. I bet the hunter counted this buck as good as dead when he didn't find..

54feddaed48a40252bf90d9c1f90f602.jpg

Mjb getting it done!!!!!

One of the worst feeling I ever had losing a deer.....Outstanding job on finding your buck.....And congrats on getting him in the 1st place...... ;)

ps.......Zoe?

Good job on killing him and good job to MJB on helping a fellow hunter out.

NICE Bro.......I asked my boss for permission to go look for the buck.. nevermind he told me shut up!! and go back to work..haha

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

That is one of the reasons we hunters are awesome, we might not give up our "honey holes" but we aren't scared to help others out!!!!! Put that in your peta pipe and smoke it

Mark, you are awesome. I'm off to Wyoming in the morning, and if I have any luck, Zoe has some venison liver in her future.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu