Can't get em all

TaftHunter

I hunt a lot
Nov 17, 2012
Taft
Missed a coyote, first one ive called in with my new Hellfire. Came in around the 18 minute mark. He came from behind scared the sh*t out of me! Anyways he was on the run after catching my scent. Can't believe I missed, but guess I can't kill em all.

Oh and I saw a badger, but I had no need to kill him, cause I'm waiting to shoot one with my bow now. So I just let him go.

My money is on Taft sticking a arrow in the badger.

Thanks buckhunter!
Where I saw this badger there are tons of squirrels. And just so happens my new foxpro has a few squirrel in distress sounds ツ

Okay quick question do they live underground. I have found some big dens about a foot circle. I'm not sure what lives in there but it's definitely active. Would it be worth calling around

Sdbirds said:
Okay quick question do they live underground. I have found some big dens about a foot circle. I'm not sure what lives in there but it's definitely active. Would it be worth calling around

Oh yes! That's either badger, kitfox, maybe gray fox. But yes they do live under ground. That would be a great place to call. Try it out!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu