Can't get em all

TaftHunter

I hunt a lot
Missed a coyote, first one ive called in with my new Hellfire. Came in around the 18 minute mark. He came from behind scared the sh*t out of me! Anyways he was on the run after catching my scent. Can't believe I missed, but guess I can't kill em all.

Oh and I saw a badger, but I had no need to kill him, cause I'm waiting to shoot one with my bow now. So I just let him go.

Thanks buckhunter!
Where I saw this badger there are tons of squirrels. And just so happens my new foxpro has a few squirrel in distress sounds ツ

Okay quick question do they live underground. I have found some big dens about a foot circle. I'm not sure what lives in there but it's definitely active. Would it be worth calling around

Sdbirds said:
Okay quick question do they live underground. I have found some big dens about a foot circle. I'm not sure what lives in there but it's definitely active. Would it be worth calling around

Oh yes! That's either badger, kitfox, maybe gray fox. But yes they do live under ground. That would be a great place to call. Try it out!

Back