Censorship on the web

... Do you really think taking down Parler had anything to do with "violence?" Wake up.

Taken directly from the AWS court filing in response to Parler's suit:

ZLKH7cE.png

4TIL5bR.png

So yeah... Maybe a touch of violence. Free speech isn't without limits, and it does not protect you from the consequences of the things you say.

You can find that talk on YouTube, Facebook, or any site. Again, Parler was not taken down for "violence." By the way, I bet none of the comments you listed can be tried in court. The hysterical hair-pulling is beyond belief.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Never seen any conversation like that not saying there wasn't on some peoples feed or messages. But wastebook and twatfer have been promoting violence and violent blm anqueffa gatherings for a long time now they can say the president of the United States only has days left to live and still have a account up its ok? Omar can post pictures of her with her 15 year old daughter with a fuck the police and Blm necklace on and its OK? And the other one can threaten trump supporters and say there coming for them and war on the way you trumptards were gonna put you in camps and so forth thats ok? So much h hate for conservative is on twatter and wastebook so whats your point. The real reason being was the videos of the DC police letting them in through the door was shown and all.the pictures showing them stage the whole thing. Its always nice to see both sides of a story to know whats going on.

Sent from my SM-F916U using Tapatalk

You can find that talk on YouTube, Facebook, or any site. Again, Parler was not taken down for "violence." By the way, I bet none of the comments you listed can be tried in court. The hysterical hair-pulling is beyond belief.

Yeah, you likely could, and in a fair and just world they would all be handled equally. Shame we don't live in that world.

The "hysterical hair-pulling" from the right about censorship is also beyond belief... Want your agenda to be seen? Don't host the content on a server that doesn't align with your beliefs. That'd be like a radical Palestinian website crying over their Israeli host canceling the service contract. This is free market 101... The right loves a free market, correct?

/edit
Also RE: the comments tried in court comment, I'm not a district attorney, so I couldn't say, but this is recent news of a man texting threats of violence against Pelosi who was arrested on those charges: https://www.cbs46.com/news/georgia-...cle_14034948-547f-11eb-9168-036318e36bfc.html

That was a specific threat, the others are generalized "talk." If you don't see that censorship of conservatives is a problem, you are blind.

Look at the examples from the court filing again. Numerous examples list a specific person and action to be taken (hanging, target practice), and that's just a tiny sampling of the 70TB of data in the Parler backup. Here's another guy arrested for "generalized talk" on Parler, seems the FBI wanted a word with him: https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2021/01/15/dallas-troy-smocks-charged-threats-capitol-riots/

To your greater point, unwarranted censorship against any person or group is of great concern to me, but again, I refuse to concede that a service provider deciding to no longer do business with one of their clients is censorship. AR-15.com got taken down? Cool... Any domain admin worth a shit will have backups and can have the site back up on a new host in hours. Not censored. Host your content on a platform that will respect your positions.

Last edited:
Taken directly from the AWS court filing in response to Parler's suit:

ZLKH7cE.png

4TIL5bR.png

So yeah... Maybe a touch of violence. Free speech isn't without limits, and it does not protect you from the consequences of the things you say.if
This is Bull$hit. The implication you are making is that conservatives posted this garbage. I can tell you for a fact no true conservative talks like that, thinks like that or would ever post crap like that. Of course there no names or any indication of specifically who posted the garbage. Who ever posted that garbage are radical fringe groups like white supremacy groups, antifa, BLM, occupy democrats etc. I assume you probably got this BS from some libtard source which we know makes it suspect as far as truth, validity and accuracy. This is the way libs and leftists think conservatives think and talk but of course they are wrong and way off base as usual.
It is a fact that 90+ percent of the media is democrat/liberal/leftest and their reporting is far left biased and often lies and fake news and the media and social media censors conservatives and seldom censors lefty liberals. Lots and lots of examples of this.
So the above garbage you posted is not conservatives talking and posting but conservatives will falsely be blamed for it. Disgusting.

This is Bull$hit. The implication you are making is that conservatives posted this garbage. I can tell you for a fact no true conservative talks like that, thinks like that or would ever post crap like that. Of course there no names or any indication of specifically who posted the garbage. Who ever posted that garbage are radical fringe groups like white supremacy groups, antifa, BLM, occupy democrats etc. I assume you probably got this BS from some libtard source which we know makes it suspect as far as truth, validity and accuracy. This is the way libs and leftists think conservatives think and talk but of course they are wrong and way off base as usual.
It is a fact that 90+ percent of the media is democrat/liberal/leftest and their reporting is far left biased and often lies and fake news and the media and social media censors conservatives and seldom censors lefty liberals. Lots and lots of examples of this.
So the above garbage you posted is not conservatives talking and posting but conservatives will falsely be blamed for it. Disgusting.
Amen! True words spoken

Reactions: WaterDog
... I assume you probably got this BS from some libtard source which we know makes it suspect as far as truth, validity and accuracy....

You can see a PDF of the court filing here: https://static.foxbusiness.com/foxbusiness.com/content/uploads/2021/01/Amazon-Response.pdf

China bots also. They talk mad crap and about hate and wanting to kill us in replies if there not bot there librats and so thats 100% acceptable and freedom of speech.

Reactions: WaterDog
Divide and conquer is the motive and in full blown force in the most diverse country in the world. This world was not full of hate 10 months ago like there Narrative implies I've watched this great country evolve from racism since the 70's and I'm sure some the old timers seen way worse than I. I was walking in the store with my red white and blue lives matter shirt on and this old lady said I love your shirt I can't believe whats going on and how far this world has came since the 30's these young people have no idea of what i seen when I was younger.

1610856937124.png
Remember this? There was essentially no outrage from the left for this , in fact there was much leftist support for this depiction of our presidents severed head. There was virtually no censorship concerning this. Some but very very little. Can you imagine if a Republican/conservative did this with a well known democrat? That person would be in jail and the pic would never be seen on social media. The left, double standards and hypocrisy.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu