Me and the fam got it done. Solid weekend of dropping birds

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    839.7 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,001 KB · Views: 21
congrats im really jealous , wish I could have made it out this year with my normal group i go with

It was a lot of fun, as usual. My wife had the best kill of the weekend. She literally scared a dove to death. She took a shot at it, bird kept flying for about another 20 feet and then just stopped flapping and spun to the ground. Hahaha it was awesome.

kmundia14 said:
It was a lot of fun, as usual. My wife had the best kill of the weekend. She literally scared a dove to death. She took a shot at it, bird kept flying for about another 20 feet and then just stopped flapping and spun to the ground. Hahaha it was awesome.

hahaha Sounds like shes an awesome shot. So good that she doesn't even ruin one bit of the meat on them birds. LoL

thanks for sharing the pictures seems like a fun time was had.. I can't to get out there hunting this upcoming weekend.

Here's another pic of the dovies and a wabbit I nailed

Attachments

• image.jpg_thumb.png
    image.jpg_thumb.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg_thumb1.png
    image.jpg_thumb1.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 19

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu