Changes for Doves

baboltin said:
so does that mean 15 morning dove is the new limit per day ?

Yes..............And 45 in possession.........Of which, 10 can be WW's per day and 30 in possession.

ilovesprig said:
It's about darn time with the euros!!! I mean I'm glad they are here to hunt but lets wipe them out so our crops can grow. Down with invasive species

Actually they're not a crop eater........The reason they've done so well in the IV is because of feed lots (corn), spilled grain (wheat), and people feeding them......And when you state "down with invasive species". Does that include introduced species like pheasant, chukar, wild turkeys, LM bass, brown trout, etc. etc?......I can tell you the anti's hate these species as much as the "invasive species".

Personally, I like them here. And wish there was a 25 bird limit......In fact, for the wing shooter, they're a god sent.........2 cents.
And pigs... Don't forget the pigs. One pork forequarter fed the whole office today.
ze4a7a6e.jpg
Oops, did I just hijack a bird thread?
;D

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu