Choking a mountain lion to death.

Glad he survived. Imagine if the cat was fully grown it might of ended bad. Survival of the fittest and he won.

Ok wait... the news caster says the guy killed it... but the guy didn't seem to say that he killed it. Gonna watch the interview again.

Ah..Ok... he doesn't say the words, but sounds like he did manage to kill it, since he said the mouth fell open and all.

Ok wait... the news caster says the guy killed it... but the guy didn't seem to say that he killed it. Gonna watch the interview again.

Ah..Ok... he doesn't say the words, but sounds like he did manage to kill it, since he said the mouth fell open and all.
That caught my attention too. But then I remembered what he said.."I was bummed there was a mountain lion following me..." then I understood that this guy is probably not a hunter...I am pretty sure any hunter in that situation would have described that event differently..more like.."..And then I saw the Lion was about to charge and I regretted not having a tag and leaving my knife home ...". :)

In all honesty I think he does feel bad he killed the lion. And I would understand his view. I would have felt great that I won the fight fair and square.

Sheeeeit... you go and scratch my damn face? And then let me get at your neck? Best believe that @$$ is mine!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu