Christmas outdoors Gift ideas?

fishingkid

Feb 29, 2012
We have 7 nieces and nephews we try to buy all the kids the same thing or very similar each year. Something useful not just a toy. Ages range from 2-10. In 2019 we purchased everyone a quality sleeping bag. In 2018 everyone got a yeti water bottle. In 2017 we gave gift cards to local sport fishing landing. All of the kids are into the outdoors any good gift ideas?

I was going to suggest a hand-crank emergency radio. Then I looked it up and found out they have advanced significantly since I got mine. I may be getting this for myself. Check it out

Depending on how much you want to spend, but having their own fishing outfits could be cool...Snoopy rod and reel combo, up to a nice little panfish combo for the older child.

Also, a NWTF J.A.K.E.S membership for each one....$10.00 a kid and they get a magazine every couple of months with lot of stuff about wild turkeys...They also have a store with lots of things for youngsters.

Reactions: SurfNHuntSD
Depending on how much you want to spend, but having their own fishing outfits could be cool...Snoopy rod and reel combo, up to a nice little panfish combo for the older child.

Also, a NWTF J.A.K.E.S membership for each one....$10.00 a kid and they get a magazine every couple of months with lot of stuff about wild turkeys...They also have a store with lots of things for youngsters.

Good idea Steve.. got my kids some Disney themed fishing gear the other year and they loved it.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu