Chubasco

Aeon

just a dude who duck hunts
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
Just like clock work, I can feel the dove heading south.

it's here... raining good in Holtville already

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 22
It never fails.............Just got back from the IV.............. :'(

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    553.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    617.1 KB · Views: 25
It's amazing how regular it is,

I've seen 2 wheel drive trucks get stuck just off the paved road to park......I mean they were 6" off the road on a gravel turn out.

Doesn't look as bad as years past any flash floods like last year?

many years ago I made a mistake and drove down into a drainage river. after it rained. if had I stopped I would have gotten stuck.
once I realize what stupid Idea it was I did not stop turned around with out stopping .
4 wheel drive jeep, barely made it out. I was lucky. I was young then so I had made a mistake.

Ghost

rain wasn't much yesterday, well at least the south end.. el centro, heber, calex...

steve... did you go visit the de anza nudist colony again :). I've heard the have an awesome bar. :). Where I work we make t-shirts for them, nice people i'm just happy they don't show up to my shop and order shirts in the buff :eek:... back to the rain... It seems the clouds always stay on the outskirts of the valley, like they get stuck in the mountains. Almost every sundown you see these crazy storm looking clouds all around but they rarely come into town, but when they do streets get flooded fast. Good luck all, after so much dove talk i'm thinking of giving it a shot this year. I don't really like the taste of dove but I can always cook it up for my buddies. thanks guys I just convinced myself to hunt dove ;)

Richard,

There's a lot of good ways to cook dove.....If you like bacon, you can like dove..... ;)

Attachments

• super bowl 2012 023.JPG
    super bowl 2012 023.JPG
    673.6 KB · Views: 12

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu