Cleaning up BLM

cadeerhunter

Feb 11, 2017
Went out today to BLM land to clean up from idiots that don't know how to police there trash. Ran into BLM supervisor and he thanked us for the efforts. Even with large "RED" signs up all over the place stating that recreational shooting is closed for the fire season. Still had people trying to shoot. Brought in 6 large bags of trash. So disgusting that some people even took a dump and covered up with toilet paper. I just don't get "STUPID"...

Went out today to BLM land to clean up from idiots that don't know how to police there trash. Ran into BLM supervisor and he thanked us for the efforts. Even with large "RED" signs up all over the place stating that recreational shooting is closed for the fire season. Still had people trying to shoot. Brought in 6 large bags of trash. So disgusting that some people even took a dump and covered up with toilet paper. I just don't get "STUPID"...
Thanks for the clean up,
Who ever left it are disgusting pigs

We use to camp a lot on the upper Kern river until the pigs took over. Three of us picked up four large trash bags out of one camp spot we really wanted. Baby diapers just tossed on the ground along with other garbage, paper plates and cups. you name it we picked it up. Today I just read Cocoa Beach had relaxed the restriction on the beach, PIGS left 13,000 lbs. of trash behind. That's right 13,000 lbs. Fu&%king PIGS.

We use to camp a lot on the upper Kern river until the pigs took over. Three of us picked up four large trash bags out of one camp spot we really wanted. Baby diapers just tossed on the ground along with other garbage, paper plates and cups. you name it we picked it up. Today I just read Cocoa Beach had relaxed the restriction on the beach, PIGS left 13,000 lbs. of trash behind. That's right 13,000 lbs. Fu&%king PIGS.

Bet 90% vote democrat....Same deal in Utah....They literally closed down an area, because of the trash left behind (Gunnlock)…....:angery:

Reactions: Smokey58

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu