Colorado deer tag

That's the Grand Slam of life, and a hard year to beat in the future. Tell you wife to take down your mother-in-laws picture fron the wall in the ben you have a big buck on the way to fill that spot. LOL.

Colorado licenses are just hitting our doors now with landowner vouchers shortly behind them now. Additional elk licenses are being allocated to drop the over population of elk in Colorado.

We will most likely see it when the leftover elk licenses are displayed on the web page.
How many points did you have to burn to get that GMU026/GMU026 License, I know people that would kill for that in 4th season,(Kill as in Kill big bucks.)

Greg Merriam

Attachments

• 100.jpg
    100.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 63
  • IMAGE-0_2010-11-26-152015--0700.jpg
    IMAGE-0_2010-11-26-152015--0700.jpg
    440.9 KB · Views: 70
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 70
  • md1sgf.jpg
    md1sgf.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 74
  • PorkuPineAdvenures-6326551_orig.jpg
    PorkuPineAdvenures-6326551_orig.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 73
oneazbowhunter said:
I had 5 pts,was approaching no man's land,had 5 pts here in AZ for elk as well
Jeff, I'm hoping to help you fill your guide calendar ;)
PM me back when you can.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu