Commiefornia again

Seems like about 98% or these useless and stupid bills come out to the San Francisco area and they get them passed.

Did you hear? My buddy told me Discover card asked him for a transcript of his "tax returns" or they would freeze his c.c.
His Credit score is over 700.
They told him, it was to verify identity...
I thought it was scam..but he confirmed is it not.
That's massed up.

Did you hear? My buddy told me Discover card asked him for a transcript of his "tax returns" or they would freeze his c.c.
His Credit score is over 700.
They told him, it was to verify identity...
I thought it was scam..but he confirmed is it not.
That's massed up.
I hope he called them. Lots of scams going around about same stuff. Never, ever trust anyone. EVER.......

Reactions: chrisamx

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu