Cool wife!

If you keep your bows that long, and you got the green light from the boss.......... you need to go big!

8)

I just did the same thing. I got the Hoyt Carbon Element. It's bad ass. Bowtech also makes some fast ones. Do it quick so you can get it tuned up in time.

I am looking at the Pse Madness. For the quality and price seems like a nice set up. I think for my younger son the Pse Choas?

Stop by the Bow n Arrow Shop in Lakeside and talk to Jim about his new PSE and you will really get some great information. I saw his new bow the other day and it looks nice.

I bought my yougest son a PSE Chaos package from Bass Pro. Im still looking at Bow Madness for me and my older son. Want to be ready for the Big Bear 3D shoot...

Well me and my two boys have all new equiptment now. Me and my son have the PSE Bow Madness and we shot Oranco last Sunday and they shot really nice. Very fast and smooth.

I was at the Oranco shoot too. To bad we didn't meet up. Where did you buy your new bow?

Next time I get to Oranco will be Sunday 24th. Heading out to A zone in a couple hours for two days of hunting and tent camping.. I bought our 3 bows at Bass Pro Shop...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu