Coordinated animal poaching crew in Ventura County busted by Fish and Wildlife

It's like their goal is to break as many hunting regulations as they can

It matter not what trivial punishment they receive. They will eventually go back to their ways, they can't help it, it's part of their DNA. Only way to make sure there don't repeat their crime is execute them.

They wore camouflage.

The damn Condor bird got em!!

Sad story.

Attachments

• 41F4762C-3A13-4909-A65B-115DD3644617.jpeg
    41F4762C-3A13-4909-A65B-115DD3644617.jpeg
    408.2 KB · Views: 31
Just so their names are clear

"E Bike Poaching Crew"

Martin M. Bravo
Martin Bravo Sr.
Jaime Mendoza Avila
Walfre Lopez y Lopez
Gilberto Lopez Hernandez
Cristian Lopez Perez

DFW Vendor that reprinted tags for these pricks

Juventino Reyes Guerrero
Operating out of Lizette’s Market in Piru

Yelp page to leave a glowing review
Lizette's Market and Poaching Services

If you're in the area stop by and shoplift or "accidentally" knock something over.
Don't give this place any business until it's clear that Guerrero has zero involvement or ownership.

Also I think we need to obtain the mugshots of all these jerks and post em up here and elsewhere so we all know what they look like as they'll be up to their old ways again at some point and if not they need not be welcomed anywhere.

Seriously man the Mexican guys need to chill....and so do the Chinese....wtf is the deal. If I was a ranger i would have caught at least 5.

• Dislike
Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
No wonder i can never find a deer here.
Friggin losers what a waste of sperm

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu