CoronaVirus Memes!

4, holy crap Dog, I'm only on number two, but lucky for me, both named Deborah.
HaHA!!!...Oh man... so I imagine you can understand the challenges I had going from #1 "Denica" to #2 "Nahed/Nana" and #3 is "Nellie". So yeah.. in the beginning of #2 and #3 I definitely had to focus when saying their names.. with that whole "N" thing running common throughout. My first started at age 19. So I started very young. #1 was just shy of 10yrs. I chose to leave. #2 was 3-4 yrs. She chose to leave. Dated a few in between, one that crushed my heart, then found #3 was my last chance at having a family so an expedited timeline. We're on like 14/15yrs together total now. So yeah.. I've been married a total of 10+14+4 = 28yrs total so far. I'm 51 this year, so officially I've now spent more of my life married then not. But yeah...there is just something enfuriating about the changes to their demeanor is they creap into their 50's man. The FOCKING bitchiness... and the outright disrespectful behaviour up one side and down the other. Y'all just don't know what kinda pressure these motha f*ckers put on a brothers spirit. I NEED that time in the woods making kills man. Not gonna lie, it calms me down, gives me an uplifting feeling of success out there.

Last edited:
Reactions: HATCHET1
HaHA!!!...Oh man... so I imagine you can understand the challenges I had going from #1 "Denica" to #2 "Nahed/Nana" and #3 is "Nellie". So yeah.. in the beginning of #2 and #3 I definitely had to focus when saying their names.. with that whole "N" thing running common throughout. My first started at age 19. So I started very young. #1 was just shy of 10yrs. I chose to leave. #2 was 3-4 yrs. She chose to leave. Dated a few in between, one that crushed my heart, then found #3 was my last chance at having a family so an expedited timeline. We're on like 14/15yrs together total now. So yeah.. I've been married a total of 10+14+4 = 28yrs total so far. I'm 51 this year, so officially I've now spent more of my life married then not. But yeah...there is just something enfuriating about the changes to their demeanor is they creap into their 50's man. The FOCKING bitchiness... and the outright disrespectful behaviour up one side and down the other. Y'all just don't know what kinda pressure these motha f*ckers put on a brothers spirit. I NEED that time in the woods making kills man. Not gonna lie, it calms me down, gives me an uplifting feeling of success out there.
First was 3.5 years. This one 43. This one just might make. Hatch is right, she is lucky to have me.

Reactions: HATCHET1
Get it Larry!!! Understood!

• Haha
Reactions: CazadorSuerte

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu