CORRECTION – New Upland Game Area Map Available for San Jacinto Wildlife Area

fish dog

Apr 28, 2015
Johnson City, TN
The new map of the Upland Hunting Area at San Jacinto Wildlife Area that was posted on August 19th contained a mistake, please disregard that map. The area indicated as available for upland hunting that is in front of the Lake Perris dam should not have been indicated as part of the Upland Hunting Area. A corrected map can be seen below and is also available for download here...

Also, there seemed to be some confusion over the white areas of the map being wildlife area. I believe the map legend meant to show the gold lines as WA boundries not that the white areas are part of the wildlife area. Those areas are mostly private property. I might have done that a little different but I didn't make the map, just passing it along...

screen-shot-2020-08-24-at-10.59.43-am.png

Reactions: IECentralCoast
I give up. Leave it to the state of California screw something up once you get something dialed in. I don't see why the area by jackrabbit trail it's considered waterfowl. Also the trees at the North end of mystic lake far enough away why can't those be hunted as upland game?

Reactions: Loosenutswelding
I can't wait for the new homes near the upland game fields. No way they stop dove hunting, no way.........

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu