COUES BLOG

Motley crue...#1 leading the string...im gonna stay in the back and blog...little far from the cooler at the moment..getting a little parched..been a long day...1 nice mule buck spotted...not on the menu....and a few white girls so far...magic hour approaches..then the morning and we gone till next weekend..20191130_161939.jpg

On my Audad hunt we talked to a guy he said when you shoot a ram cut off the sack and then put a beer can in them. They will dry in the shape of a can and make an awesome pen holder.
That's awesome.. never heard that before.

Or maybe he's just trying to see how many people he can get to put their beer in an aoudad nutsack.

I’m looking to do my first OTC in late January, probably 22-28. Anyone have advice besides glassing? I havnt decided if I’ll do lower or central Arizona yet. I’ve got my swaros and my fury’s. Does anyone recommended bringing out my Polaris ranger to help access areas deeper or is that not necessary?

Helping a 72 year old bowhunter on a sheep hunt in Arizona. Doubt he's gonna give up the nut sack... gonna be a lifesizer with nutz intact. It's a beautiful morning here in D16... this one isn't the biggest but he's the prettiest. Back to the triplet massacre... Ed F20191130_095244.jpg20191130_094935.jpg

Helping a 72 year old bowhunter on a sheep hunt in Arizona. Doubt he's gonna give up the nut sack... gonna be a lifesizer with nutz intact. It's a beautiful morning here in D16... this one isn't the biggest but he's the prettiest. Back to the triplet massacre... Ed FView attachment 42115View attachment 42116

I need to see that in 6 days from now so hopefully the 82 year old man I’m helping on a sheep hunt can get into range and make the shot happen.

O for 3 eddie...damn school always messing up the the hunt!!! Seen plenty of stink pigs..1 mule buck and a few white girls...about it for us this weekend fellas...all 3 boys will be sick next friday for the closer...stay tuned...

Oh my! 72yo bow hunter. That’s dedication hope he gets it done.
O for 3 eddie...damn school always messing up the the hunt!!! Seen plenty of stink pigs..1 mule buck and a few white girls...about it for us this weekend fellas...all 3 boys will be sick next friday for the closer...stay tuned...
we didn’t see one stinker all week Murphy’s law I guess. Whenever I don’t have a tag those things are licking my barrel. I am gonna shoot u a pm.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu