Couple of dandys...

Not me..thats for sure, i,ll say it again..i really dont do anything these days. On occasion i,ll point and say..theres one, shoot . But thats only if my glaucoma is not acting up that day. Im definitely not the guy you want to hunt with, boring and dont really care if we win or lose anymore..just so happens..we always win. Lord help me if i gotta touch one. Im sneezing and itching for weeks!! Boys cant take over soon enough! I,ll keep repeating, i just wanna nap on the couch eating cheese sticks with lloyd watching nightrider re runs. My happy place. And i did take this picture, hezs my dude.20190813_100934.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Been managing for the perfect fork for decades..if we can only get rid of these damn things sportin eyeguards..i,d say we are about there..as for the 4 point...i have nothing to say ..frustrating to say the least...baby steps i guess..

Reactions: BOWUNTR
Congrats to your boys ! (I assume they shot the bucks). Archery bucks or rifle?

Congrats to your boys ! (I assume they shot the bucks). Archery bucks or rifle?
Nope, i just stood there and acted like i knew what i was doing...thank goodness it worked!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu