Covid 19 count down

GUNDOGLOVER

Dec 5, 2018
First it was meddle of April then the end of April. Now it's the Middle of May. Well I decided to get ahead of all the so called experts. I'm setting the first of August as my target day. That way every day they lift the lock down prior to that will be bonus days. Now I'm a expert, but you all knew that.

I read something over the weekend that suggested "rolling shut downs" through the end of the year?

Strange times for sure.....

LOL, sorry bro....not trying to be negative....I hate this just as much as the next guy....just reporting what I read.

The problem in my opinion, or one of the problems, here is all of the uncertainty, and the mis-information that is out there....not to mention the damage that this has done to our economy and our free way of life.....

Reactions: ilovesprig
The Federal goverment will open before the Great State of CA,

Our local polititions are drunk with the power and the occupants of the Nanny state are all to happy to oblige.

THEY LIVE...with Rowdy Roddy Piper..just watched it with the boys...great movie. 1988 was a great year!
I have a "Watch TV" shirt I bought with the two news-anchor aliens on it. My boy was curious so showed him a bunch of clips from that great movie!

Need to get a pair of those glasses to see who the sheep are and who the wolves are for sure these days ...

thanks man I know him for 40 Years, and no I don't think he has 5 g
but does have under line illness.. pray he makes it. This guy can run any machine there.

Aww man, that sucks. This one hammers the lungs HARD! What kinda pre-conditions does he have?

Lee.
That sucks..covid knows no boundaries, hoping for the best also..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu