COVID PROCEDURES WISTER AND SAN JACINTO

Duckfan

Mar 7, 2015
I am posting up slides from a presentation by Scott Sewell, on how they plan to run the hunt programs due to Covid. Slides are self explanatory, and I am sorry for the quality, but they are pics off my computer.

I think the wider the distribution of the info the better for all hunters down there. There may be another meeting before the season starts, and if I get the details for it, I will posts it up so you can hopefully attend online.

In no special order, here we go:
IMG_4956.JPG

IMG_4958.JPG

IMG_4959.JPG

Last edited:
They are planning to have trailer spaces and have sent out letters to those involved to let them know. Things could change but they are pretty sure all of that is as planned. Here is the map of the lot and spaces to be assigned

IMG_4967.JPG

I find it interesting that they will close the permanent restrooms and bring in porta-potties. Are the stink boxes safer??

Reactions: ilovesprig
From a recent meeting, it was mentioned the perm bathroom at Wister would open

I believe the concern with bigger bathrooms is too many hunters could enter at a time.
Trying to ‘distance’ people

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
From a recent meeting, it was mentioned the perm bathroom at Wister would open

I believe the concern with bigger bathrooms is too many hunters could enter at a time.
Trying to ‘distance’ people

Men have been social distancing in restrooms since the beginning of restrooms. If a guy doesn’t keep his distance, there’s a good chance he’ll lose his teeth and nobody will feel bad for him.

I would say it comes down to no one wants to clean them. Many times I would take a bucket of water and broom and clean them before I left on Sunday. They are sometimes pretty disgusting. People need to have a little respect for the facilities

AGREED!!

What does cleaning bathrooms have to do with the new Covid procedures? The bathrooms at SJ are single person bathrooms (at least that's how I use them...) so there shouldn't be a concern with having people too close in the bathroom. Seems arbitrary.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu