Coyote Round Up in Reno

And all this time I thought I knew what a dog pile looked like. Always learning something on this forum.

Well Johnny only has to shoot a couple more and his pile for the whole year will look just like that. Lol

If I'm not mistaken, it was either this picture or one similar the anti's wanted to use at the commissioners meeting here in San Diego......Trying to outlaw contest hunting.

That picture actually looks very similar to one taken last year in Elko Nevada at the world coyote calling championships.

ilovesprig said:
If I'm not mistaken, it was either this picture or one similar the anti's wanted to use at the commissioners meeting here in San Diego......Trying to outlaw contest hunting.

That's what I was thinking. That pic has shock value.

wow ! one heck of a night and day calling ! probably shot from a helicopter to shoot that many !

baboltin said:
wow ! one heck of a night and day calling ! probably shot from a helicopter to shoot that many !

It is an event that takes place every year. Some states have banned these contests. There are many folks who are in the contest and they all check in at the end and pile up the carcasses.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu