Coyote

TaftHunter

I hunt a lot
Nov 17, 2012
Taft
Called in a triple, my buddy put this one down the others took off. Also saw 3 others but they were headed to Mexico. Saw one trying to stalk some deer, but he didn't want any part of us lol

78077176-E5B7-4CD6-9A0E-DD40CA23E06A-1155-000001124DE1C92F.jpg

Death by Taft continues...

A long time ago there was a guy named Aeon who used to kill those things. I wonder whatever happened to him? ;D

NBK said:
Death by Taft continues...

A long time ago there was a guy named Aeon who used to kill those things. I wonder whatever happened to him? ;D

Haha, I gotta keep you guys entertained, right? 8)

Well you are doing a damn good job. You need to have a TV show Taft! You wreak of death!

TaftHunter said:
Oh yeah. Even a bad day of hunting is better then a good day of school.

You better milk every possible second of high school you can. One day it'll be gone then you'll be like most of us with a mortgage and family responsibility. Hunting will no longer be a spontaneous event. Keep killin stuff for us, its entertaining!

NBK said:

he is gone for the winter be back in spring.....

nice job Taft....

Breacher said:
TaftHunter said:
Oh yeah. Even a bad day of hunting is better then a good day of school.

You better milk every possible second of high school you can. One day it'll be gone then you'll be like most of us with a mortgage and family responsibility. Hunting will no longer be a spontaneous event. Keep killin stuff for us, its entertaining!

Haha yeah and I still have a year left :)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu