Coyote

TaftHunter

I hunt a lot
Called in a triple, my buddy put this one down the others took off. Also saw 3 others but they were headed to Mexico. Saw one trying to stalk some deer, but he didn't want any part of us lol

78077176-E5B7-4CD6-9A0E-DD40CA23E06A-1155-000001124DE1C92F.jpg

Death by Taft continues...

A long time ago there was a guy named Aeon who used to kill those things. I wonder whatever happened to him? ;D

NBK said:
Death by Taft continues...

A long time ago there was a guy named Aeon who used to kill those things. I wonder whatever happened to him? ;D

Haha, I gotta keep you guys entertained, right? 8)

Well you are doing a damn good job. You need to have a TV show Taft! You wreak of death!

TaftHunter said:
Oh yeah. Even a bad day of hunting is better then a good day of school.

You better milk every possible second of high school you can. One day it'll be gone then you'll be like most of us with a mortgage and family responsibility. Hunting will no longer be a spontaneous event. Keep killin stuff for us, its entertaining!

NBK said:

he is gone for the winter be back in spring.....

nice job Taft....

Breacher said:
TaftHunter said:
Oh yeah. Even a bad day of hunting is better then a good day of school.

You better milk every possible second of high school you can. One day it'll be gone then you'll be like most of us with a mortgage and family responsibility. Hunting will no longer be a spontaneous event. Keep killin stuff for us, its entertaining!

Haha yeah and I still have a year left :)

Back