Currency collapse

KoozeDeer

Jul 18, 2016
Howdy fellas, interesting thing to consider. 35% of all CASH in the US in circulation has been printed in the last year!!! Massive inflation is inevitable, prepare the best you can.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Grandpa taught me to have a shovel and a good map years ago...thanks for the tip!!

Well ...he was 94 and worked in the excavation field his whole life...im assuming it was for digging a hole...but i could be wrong..i doubt it...but could be.

Well ...he was 94 and worked in the excavation field his whole life...im assuming it was for digging a hole...but i could be wrong..i doubt it...but could be.
Oh course digging a hole... I was wondering more specific. Like a “6 foot” hole. Or buring specific things you did not want found by big brother

He was a digger...dude loved to dig! Thank goodness he did.

Reactions: socalhntr
Man i tried to do that omce..He beat it outta me quick like!..

Our current government has learned to spend way more money than they have... so they just print more. We will pay for this til we die. Ed F

Fuck the $ I dumped a pile into bitcoin. Bc is now almost 30k, life is good

yes... not complicated

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu