CWA Dinner/Banquet 8-31-14

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Normally, this event is a Mexican type buffet dinner. This year it appears that you buy your dinner from the menu.....It's in Brawley and supports a great organization.

It's always a great time and something to do the night before the dove opener. Last year was a blast!

Stop by.......For you guys that haven't bought Leon Lesika's book.....Leon's Desert.....He has always attended this dinner and I'm sure he'll have some books with him......One of the best books, I've ever purchased.

Here's the flyer........... :)

Attachments

• IMG_8592.JPG
    IMG_8592.JPG
    406 KB · Views: 22
Went last year and my buddy picked up a gift cert for a bird mount (well known artist) in the silent auction for $65.00. Remember the sand storm?

Huntndogs said:
Went last year and my buddy picked up a gift cert for a bird mount (well known artist) in the silent auction for $65.00. Remember the sand storm?

Do I ever Mike.......... :eek:

Attachments

• IMG_4031.JPG
    IMG_4031.JPG
    222.6 KB · Views: 28

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu