CWA SD Banquet 8 Feb?

California Waterfowl Assoc. banquet......Carlton Oaks CC....Friday night, Feb 8th.....Cost is $65.00 per person, $95.00 per couple, youth, $45.00.....Life members, $40.00

Dinner menu....Tri Tip, potatoes, veggies, salad, and apple cobbler for dessert.

tickets can be purchased from John [email protected] on line....www.calwaterfowl.org/events and select San Diego page.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
California Waterfowl Assoc. banquet......Carlton Oaks CC....Friday night, Feb 8th.....Cost is $65.00 per person, $95.00 per couple, youth, $45.00.....Life members, $40.00

Dinner menu....Tri Tip, potatoes, veggies, salad, and apple cobbler for dessert.
tickets can be purchased from John [email protected] on line....www.calwaterfowl.org/events and select San Diego page.
Great, thank you for the reply.
I am trying to get my wife to go.
Sounds like a nice dinner.
My grand daughter would like to go. LOL

Shit never heard anything about it guess I’m not paying enough attention.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shit i can't go its still duck season!

Anyone going? I bought my ticket the other night but looks like I should have checked again before I bought it. Lol!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu