CWA/WoundWarriors Dinner 8-12-17

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Hi guys,

For all of you that live in San Diego North County......Here's your chance to support our best waterfowl organization in California and donate to a great cause....This banquet is what supports our wounded warriors at Camp Pendelton on a hunt to NoCal.

The date is August 12th, 2017 at the Elks Lodge in Vista.....Starts at 5:30 pm.

.014.JPG

I'm doing hunter safety course all day with Paul. Can we just donate if we choose to.

Recruited a hunting buddy to carpool with from the OC. Hopefully get to meet some of you guys. See ya there.

Recruited a hunting buddy to carpool with from the OC. Hopefully get to meet some of you guys. See ya there.

Awesome Kevin.....Way to step up.....I know for one, I try to help guys that show that they're willing to give something back to our outdoor conservation effort.

Great time last night.....Kevin (WaterDawg) nice meeting you in person.....To other SCH'ers that attended, thanks you

Fred (Snake Charmer).....Thank you again for the 2 snake avoidance sessions.....They raised $250.00.

Huge shout out to the folks at Beebe Family Arms for doing the gun transfer and your sponsor table (They're located in Fallbrook).

CWA....Thank you for all you do for us waterfowlers and hunters in general.

Lastly and certainly not least.....To all our veterans that attended (& every where).....Thank you for your service.

.028.JPG 012.JPG 037.JPG 011.JPG 014.JPG

It was great to meet you Steve. What a quality bunch of people. I'm still digesting that side of beef they fed me!

Kevin,

Was that serious prime rib or was that serious prime rib?.....The Elks Lodge folks really throw a great dinner and are great to work with.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu