D11 Coming Up and I've got 10/14 Off

Hunt&Done

Apr 23, 2019
I was hoping to get out there on opening day but prior obligations have me locked down.
Luckily, my boss is giving us 10/14 off but now I've got no one to watch my 6 and vice versa.
Anyone need a wingman? This is my 1st year so don't expect much from me.
I've got 3 spots I've seen some movement/signs in the San Gabriel but not very promising.

How'd it go?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Saw alot of signs such as fresh tracks and scat but didn't get anything down.
My first year hunting anything at all so I'm taking this time to take it all in as a learning curve.
Next year will be popping since I'll have alot more of "me time".
And you?

Saw alot of signs such as fresh tracks and scat but didn't get anything down.
My first year hunting anything at all so I'm taking this time to take it all in as a learning curve.
Next year will be popping since I'll have alot more of "me time".
And you?
Going out late during this season...as well new but very passionate

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Hunt&Done

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu