D11 is still open few more days left....

Riq, get a map, check the regs and head out. Don't wait for someone to offer to take you. Part of the fun is letting the hunt teach you. Every time you go out, questions will come up. Post them in a hunting report and you'll get advice. Show you will put in the work, and you'll get advice on helping you scout and hunt. Have fun out there!

Bonejour said:
Riq, get a map, check the refs and had out. Don't wait for someone to offer to take you. Show you will put in the work, and you'll get advice on helping you scout and hunt.

Yes I have my gps loaded with onx have gone out took a look at some areas...I even talked to a few people out there one was very cool gave me some advice on times and one wasn't so happy

Bonejour said:
Riq, get a map, check the regs and head out. Don't wait for someone to offer to take you. Part of the fun is letting the hunt teach you. Every time you go out, questions will come up. Post them in a hunting report and you'll get advice. Show you will put in the work, and you'll get advice on helping you scout and hunt. Have fun out there!

+1.....Good luck

Go deeper than you think and don't worry about getting it out just take your time.

Glass glass & glass some more the desert is your friend

+1, I tried waiting for someone to take me out as that is how I learned from hunting other game, but have gone out 4-5 times solo and have learned a lot from that, along with running into some friendly hunters which is always a plus.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu