D14 Shooting Map

Larry..maps..d14..did he give up on D15? Thought that was his hood?

Larry..maps..d14..did he give up on D15? Thought that was his hood?

He might be doing both...but there are bear in the 14 and he wants one of those. Got a trail camera out and getting all sorts of bucks and and a bear. You would be proud.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Larry is relentless for.sure...glad hes putting in the work..
I expect big things from him this.season.

I talked to a ranger in d14 that had a bear by his camp at night digging up ground squirrels. Do you think squirrel-fed bears taste good? I also got intel on a supposed 400 lber, hopefully Larry doesn't find him first.

No I respectfully disagree. Nothing can help duck. If you want good duck for supper, go to market and buy a rib eye steak and call it duck.
All but one of the bad ducks I’ve had were caused by the cooking method. The one truly bad duck tasted about how a sewer smells. Maybe it was gut shot and went sour over the course of the day. Or it spent the last month on a sewer pond.

Only duck i've eaten was at a Thai restaurant. Maybe one day i'll duck, but I have about 15 quail on my property...might pop a couple of them at some point.

Only duck i've eaten was at a Thai restaurant. Maybe one day i'll duck, but I have about 15 quail on my property...might pop a couple of them at some point.
We will have to go do Wister together just once so you can fully understand what all the fuss is about.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu