D16 3X3

GLP

Nov 9, 2017
Pretty new to SCH and thought I would share my first D16 buck I got recently. Got him on public land. Bumped him and a doe and they ran about 100 yards and turned around to take a look. Had to make a quick shot offhand as they were starting to move again. Got him right in the shoulder.

George

Buck_2017.JPG

Last edited:
That's a great D16 buck George.... especially for your first one. He's a beauty and you should consider getting him mounted if you caped him. A lot of our bucks don't have that symmetry.

Nice buck was this taken this week?
No, got him early in the season about 3 weeks ago.

Good lookin buck. You going to have him mounted ?
That's a great D16 buck George.... especially for your first one. He's a beauty and you should consider getting him mounted if you caped him. A lot of our bucks don't have that symmetry.
Yes I am getting a shoulder mount by Animal Crafts in Pine Valley.

Great off hand shot. That is a good skill to have these days.

He'll look great in the den / living room / kitchen...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu