D16 Archery around the corner

It's getting a little off topic but I would enjoy an other post to start
This conversation..
Within a group of thugs.
One is the mouth. He is the distraction.
The leader watches for weakness.
The others follow the mouth.
Take out the mouth and the leader.
The others will give up..
Must to assess the threat and must not fail...

People with no education, no idea , Im believe in respect between hunters we are in the fiel hunting same animal by same way , also some friends loose sd cards on cams, In this year I lost blind and 2 cams I cant believe, this guys think they are samrter than others , they dont know how much effort take to carry a treestand on the field install the cams , scouting for several weeks no words for this people .
Sorry to hear that Pepe. I haven't seen this guy on any of my cams so I'm guessing this is at one of your other spots. I'll keep an eye out regardless.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Yes sir, D16. The dates in general being different. Archery starting a week later and rifle ending a week earlier....

The dates are always a little different. Rifle season starts on the fourth Saturday in October every year and goes for four weeks. Thanksgiving falls on the fourth Thursday... so the dates are completely dependent on the way the days of the week fall on the calendar that year. Comparing it to the holiday doesn’t really tell you anything.

I have this idea that I will go bow hunting overnight. Carry my tent, set up camp away from people and then go hunt. If people take trail cameras they would probably take my tent. Not that I would leave valuables in it, but I would leave my sleeping back, a little stove and water.
I guess that's not a good idea.

I have this idea that I will go bow hunting overnight. Carry my tent, set up camp away from people and then go hunt. If people take trail cameras they would probably take my tent. Not that I would leave valuables in it, but I would leave my sleeping back, a little stove and water.
I guess that's not a good idea.
You’ll be fine. People steal trail cams because they don’t want other people hunting in “their” spots. Don’t let the cretins deter you from hunting the way you want to.

Reactions: HATCHET1
A ZONE is 44 days of rifle mental bliss....then the D zone starts for 30 more days for the crew ..by the time its all over..its time for AZ for 10 days..then Texas for 3 months..im getting a rash just thinking about it..

A ZONE is 44 days of rifle mental bliss....then the D zone starts for 30 more days for the crew ..by the time its all over..its time for AZ for 10 days..then Texas for 3 months..im getting a rash just thinking about it..
Hatch.. u must be feenin' for pulling a D16 tag for archery. There's some forkies that need to be led to slaughter

Yes sir...stevo has me covered on his 40 acres!!! Ive been assured...just gotta draw that tag!! 18 points and counting!!

my prime area use to be 75 acres until it was sold:(
loaded with forkies, now and then I need to get me a new spot.
good news tho didn't get pics, BS with out them..
My wife almost hit a big Doe this morning on our private road, we also saw
4 young deer cross the road.. the other day. plus my old neighbor who owns 40 acres
sold his property, but hated hunters, now new owner , likes to shoot and hunt..
in the money brothers... lots of deer on his place..

Please D16 is.....Bob's your uncle!

Go hunt!

Eventually you'll find the deer or they find you...... Either way it's time in the woods!

were are the deer , mostly on private land,,
during the off season , one will see tracks all over public land, as soon
as deer season starts, poof gone lol no where to be seen..
except maybe deep in the woods

Is frustrating back 40 days later to check your cams and they gone because someone is jealous ? I scout laguna a lot all the time I think I found a good spot there is a treestand all the time better than mine and I never take off or make any damage, even trailcams I find many with out lockers and never touch it or opened , is easy is not mine I respect , I cant say if that guy is the guy that thieve my cam but is the only person I have in the other cams out there , Im lucky he not find my other cams, Is not the firt time I lost a cam or a treestand and for sure not the last, great hunt to all out there, good luck and keep safe,

I was talking with good friend yesterday and he told me , all sumer was 100 workers on laguna fixing the road with steel plates , also he saw some workers in the mountains while scouting, so that guys have big cutters on the truck for sure , and this treestand is not far from road maybe 100 yds , so is posible was some workers, because I never have any problem with a hunter in 6 years in Laguna , great people there in the last 6 years many war veterans , guys from navy and people from england, and other states. holpfully just was that cam .

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu