D16 ARCHERY???

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
:confounded:little quiet this year fellas?? anybody geek anything?? I had high hopes for the d16 archer...buellar?? Larry?

Very quiet indeed, we had only one day in the CNF, then got shot down. Went to the desert a couple of times without any luck. :dont-know-emoji:

That closure sucked choad for sure...rifle gonna be open there in a few weeks or no?

Reactions: Dawnandusk
I keep seeing that CNF is closed..... How am I supposed to scout with that!!! Don't worry guys if I see an archer I'll go the other way!

Reactions: Dawnandusk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu